Want fast, secure access to your banking statements?
Switch to paperless documents – delivered free, straight to your Internet Banking account. It’s the easy way to reduce clutter and simplify your record keeping.
Why go paperless?
- Receive statements sooner than if delivered by mail.
- Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
- Easy access.
- Less clutter.
- It’s an environmentally friendly option.
It’s easy to make the switch to e-statements. Here’s how:
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Choose 'Online Statement Options' from the 'Preferences' menu.
- Select 'Online Statement' and choose your account. If your email is not listed, click on 'add an email address' then start again at step
Not registered for Internet Banking?
Call or visit one of the ten local gmcu branches and request a login for Internet Banking.
How will I receive my e-Statements?
If you have registered for e-statements, your statement will be emailed to you via Internet Banking once every six months, or more frequently if requested. Once you have registered, when your next statement is ready, we will send you an email to notify you that an e-Statement is available. You can retrieve your e-Statement by logging into your Internet Banking.
You’ll love the convenience and security – especially at tax time.