GMCU has a long history of working with our communities and our members.
Our ten branches remain open for business with our staff ready and available to assist. If you do not want to visit branch, or are not able to, we may still be able to assist you over the phone.
We care about your health and safety and have put additional measures in place so you can feel confident transacting at our branches.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use when you enter any of our branches
- The number of members in branch at any one time is limited to assist you in maintaining appropriate social distancing.
- Perspex protector screens are installed at our member service stations.
- We are regularly sanitising our member areas throughout the day
Prior to coming to our branches we ask that you:
- Consider if you are experiencing fever, breathing difficulties, fatigue, a cough or a sore throat. If so, please care for your health, and the health of others, by remaining at home.
- Consider the current Covid-19 restrictions and follow them appropriately.
When in branch, we ask that you practice social distancing and please remove your face mask.
Please check the Visit a Branch page for the latest operating hours.
We also understand that in the current environment, our members may prefer alternative means of conducting their banking. Convenient access continues to be available via GMCU’s internet banking, mobile app, Visa card, ATM, contactless digital wallet and telephone banking services. To support our members to access these services, we have temporarily made a number of changes to our transaction fees. Check the Personal Customer page for details.
We look forward to helping you with your banking needs.
Follow GMCU on facebook for updates.