Statements will be mailed at least every six months, if there has been a transaction on any type of account by you - savings, term deposit, loans etc.
Alternatively, you may choose to receive eStatements through Internet Banking.
eStatements are a quick, safe and environmentally friendly option. We will send an email to notify you when an eStatement is available, and you can retrieve it by logging on to Internet Banking.
To register for eStatements;
- Log On to Internet Banking
- Choose 'Online Statement Options' from the 'Preferences' menu. Select 'Online Statement' and choose your accounts.
- If your email is not listed, click on 'add an email address' then start again at step 2
The MYOB BankLink Service collects an electronic copy of your statement information and delivers it straight to your Accountant. This enables your Accountant to complete your bookwork more efficiently and accurately.
Your statement information is totally secure, as MYOB BankLink complies with the stringent international security requirements of all the major banks and financial institutions.
MYOB BankLink is designed to save time and money for businesses and can turn the hours that you spend on your accounts each month into minutes.
Xero is an easy to use online accounting system designed for small businesses. If you are a Xero user you can sign up for GMCU bank feeds via the Xero website www.xero.com
Once the bank feeds are successfully activated, you'll receive convenient daily transaction updates for your chosen GMCU accounts direct to your Xero accounting software.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union is pleased to partner withFirstData Merchant Services to provide market tested and reliable payment solutions, processing virtually any form of card or electronic payment and enabling card payments in person, by internet, phone or mail. Goulburn Murray merchants can also rely on the convenience of having transactions automatically credited to their account.
- The right options to meet your business needs – stand-alone, mobile (EFTPOS processing anywhere); or internet payments solutions
- Accept all major debit and credit cards
- Ideal for large and small retailers alike
- Speedier checkout and happier customers – backed by FirstData Merchant Services’ industry leading uptime record
- Best-in-class customer service and reliability gained from servicing more than 10,000 Australian businesses
To find out more about Merchant Services payment options, give us a call or drop into a GMCU branch today to arrange a consultation.
GMCU Alerts can help you keep up to date with your finances with an alert straight to your mobile or email.
Registration is easy, find more here.